Monday, March 10, 2008

You know you're getting old when....

Saturday afternoon after the big storm and the snow had stopped falling Lee and I went out to shovel the driveway. There was at least over a foot of snow to shovel on most of the driveway and more in other places where it had drifted. It was so nice to get out of the house after being cooped up (don't worry Isabel wasn't with us my mom was inside with her). Lee and I talked about building a snowman, but the snow just wasn't sticky enough. Then we talked about building a fort, but we both just looked at each other and said (here's the, you know you're getting old when...part comes in), "Nah, too much work." Oh well, maybe when Isabel gets older and she can help too.

I guess Lee was feeling youthful the next day though because he had gone out to shovel the sidewalks for the kids that walk to school and when I looked out the window to check on his progress. I found him working on this...

So Isabel and I went out to help (for a few sec.)...

The final product...

3 comments:

Rachael Neal said...

haha - i didn't know lee could look so much like a snowman! very fun!

The Talberts said...

I love these blog photos of Lee that bring out the zany side of him I've never seen. :)

Great snowman hair!

running shoes said...

the grass mohawk is outstanding!