Yesterday in staff meeting they had all of the guests introduce themselves and tell a little bit about what they do in their country.
The guest from Hong Kong was introducing himself and telling how China has the biggest population in the world, etc. Then he went on to say, one time he was teaching Sunday School and he was telling the students how God made everything. He then went on to say, a student in the class raised his hand and said, "I thought everything was made in China." :) The whole AiG staff burst out laughing. I still laugh just thinking about it.
In other news...
Isabel is crawling for sure and wants to try and pull up on anything she can.
Here is a picture of my solution to getting her hair out of her face
and Rachael Neal has posted several pictures of her home office and Annelise, so I thought I would put a picture of my home office (no, I'm not in the picture, maybe another time). Yep...the couch. We have an office with our personal computer in there, but it's just easier for me to use my work computer on the couch. Isabel is helping Lee write an email.:)
4 comments:
thanks for the link to my site! :) haha...i always feel special when someone hyperlinks my name in their post. cute solution to the hair. we don't have that issue yet. anne just has this long flowing piece on the top of her head. its funny.
she is so stinkin' sweet... I LOVE the hair.
the home office is the best.
Grandma C. loves the pics!!!!
Very cute little girl!
I wish I could weave some of her hair onto Libby. ;)
Post a Comment