We are finally home after two long, but awesome weeks. We had so much fun with all of our families and can't thank the Lord enough for blessing us so much. Isabel was a great traveler too. She did so well everywhere we went.
On June 30 we arrived in Omaha, NE to meets Lee's parents and sister. The following day, July 1, we celebrated my birthday in Omaha. We did so many fun things. Thank you Dad and Mom Nordine and Mart for making it a special day. Here are some highlights of that day:
Visit to the Omaha Zoo

Isabel loved the monkeys and penguins

Grandpa Stiles this picture is just for you:)

We visited where they were having the Olympic Swim trials, we didn't watch any, but it was fun to get our picture taken in a few places

Swimming on a nice summer afternoon

Eating at one of my favorite restaurants they don't have in the NKY area...Chili's
1 comment:
I recognized that table in the last picture. I was a waitress at Chili's for longer than I care to admit. ;)
Glad you guys are home and had a great time!
Post a Comment