This past Saturday Lee and I decided to forgo cleaning our house (who wants to do that on a Saturday) and head out to the Florence Aquatic Center (aka waterpark). We had such a blast. When we lived in Florence we'd usually get there a couple of times each summer, but now living in the far off land of Hebron, I'm glad we at least got there once (plus it's more expensive if you aren't a Florence resident). Isabel LOVED it! She loves the water! We stayed until her toes were all wrinkly. I think her favorite part was walking through the water that shoots up from the ground. Here is a short video of that. Short because our camera's SD card got full during the video...oh well.




3 comments:
SO cute!
And I love her little swim suit. :)
how fun! wish we could see you all more often!
Post a Comment