Sunday, May 03, 2009

Was there a flood somewhere?

You know your daughter's pants are too short when someone says, "was there a flood somewhere I didn't know about?"

Okay, so it was Lee that said it, but still...

I put some pants on Isabel today cause I thought it was going to be cooler (and it was this morning), but her pants that have lasted all winter are now looking on the small side. Good thing shorts/Capri's are looking like they will be part of our future because I refuse to buy her new pants before summer. In the mean time, she just looks a little silly.

Anyway, the pants are being retired for baby Kate or baby #2, anyone other than Isabel.

2 comments:

the Pie family said...

don't you think a picture would be appropriate to go along with this post?? :)

Rachael Neal said...

here's my confession...

sometimes i'll cuff annelise' pants (that are too short) to make them look like capris. its worked everytime. even on cooler days. you might get a few more months out of them.

isabel sounds like she has anne's problem - growing out of them in length before waist. skinny girls!