Wednesday, July 01, 2009

47?

Last night Lee was telling Isabel that tomorrow is Mommy's birthday. He was saying, "Isabel, mommy is going to be 27 tomorrow." Isabel replied, "mommy...47." We both laughed. How did I suddenly age so fast? With 18 days left until my due date, I probably am feeling more like 47 lately.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Candace!! I hope that it is a wonderful day for you!!

the Pie family said...

you're ONLY 27?!?!? so young!! :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Paulina said...

Happy Birthday!

Titus and Krista said...

Happy Birthday, Candace!! Kids really do say the craziest things, don't they? But they are all so innocent that no matter how insulting it may have come out, that they don't mean it & ya gotta laugh!! Again, have a great birthday! Hang in there - just couple more weeks!! Looking forward to hearing of the arrival of Baby Girl Nordine!

Laura Perrien said...

Happy Birthday, Candace!!!

The Talberts said...

Happy Birthday, Candace!