Monday, July 13, 2009

6 days

6 days left until due date day. What will happen these next 6 days, only God knows. Just think God created the whole world in just 6 days, and I'm just trying to deliver one baby. How I'm feeling today...

Pretty good, but emotional with a touch of self pity...ah...6 more days...

5 comments:

Rachael Neal said...

only a touch of self-pity? i'd say you're doing well. your sweet baby will be here before you know it. and then there will come a moment when (even if for a second) you wish she was back inside. :)

the Pie family said...

good thought, rachael- i second that! just 6 more days of just you and lee and ibel....enjoy it! 6 more days of me wondering what her name is! :)

Cleary said...

Enjoy these last days. The night I was in labor with Ellie, I cried while putting Em to bed knowoing that it was the last night of just the 3 of us. It was very bittersweet. And of course, once Ellie was here I couldn't imagine our family any other way! good luck with the delivery - no one stays pg forever!!!

Beth said...

I was an emotional wreck the week before having Ryan! Of course, it didn't help knowing the exact day he was coming either. Things are different with two, but definitely good!

Kentucky Kate said...

Bless your heart - read my blog when I was expecting Evie and you will feel like a champion :) Patience is not a virtue that I've mastered yet. I'm excited for you though. Just a matter of days!