Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Bring on the pineapple

I was reading online today how to naturally induce labor and most of the things I had heard of before, but eating pineapple was not one of them. So if you see me at Kroger stocking up, you'll know why:) Bring on the pineapple:)

4 comments:

Rachael Neal said...

eat up! come to think of it...i'm going to start eating up! :) just kidding

Unknown said...

I will go get some for you!!!

the Pie family said...

You meant to say "if you see me at Remke's..." --Right? good thing pineapples are yummy. sure beats the alternative -castor oil. :)

Kentucky Kate said...

I heard on the news a few weeks ago about a pizza place in Cincinnati that makes a pizza that they swear induces labor. I say you find all the yummy ways you can to bring it on :) Plus, I'll start a rumor that ice cream does it if you want.