
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Early Birthdays and Farewell
It's been a whirlwind week. I feel like so much has happened, but not really. We said farewell to Grandma and Grandpa yesterday after being here for little over a week. They were a huge help in watching Isabel, keeping the house picked up, etc. while we started to adjust to life with a newborn. Thank you Grandma and Grandpa!
We also celebrated some early birthdays...Grandpa, Grandma, and Isabel all have their birthdays in August and since we won't see them we had a little early birthday party. We had picked up a gift, a Woodkins toy, for Isabel a couple months ago and was able to give her that. She loves it. I first heard about Woodkins when I lived with my cousins during college. Their girls loved them and I (a highly educated...lol...college student) was even more fascinated by them.:) I can't believe I have a daughter that can play with one now. If you haven't heard of Woodkins it really is a cool toy, at least for a girl.:)

We were able to visit my boss, "uncle Carl," yesterday. Isabel adores him and his wife, they are like family to us and I'm sure Ana will love them just as much.
Ana had her first Dr. appt. yesterday and she looks great. She is a healthy 8lb. 4oz. now. We got the go ahead to let her sleep as long as she will at night and she gave us a nice 5 hr. stretch last night. YEA for sleep!:) Laura, we LOVE the "little sister" shirt!
Lastly, I got this piece of junk mail in the mail a couple days ago...MAN, if only I had gotten this BEFORE I went to the hospital. I might have been better prepared:)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
so, what is a woodkins?
Post a Comment