The life of Crazy Lee and Ace Nordine
that is too stinking cute!
I miss those days!! So precious.
ana has no clue what is going on! :) so cute. thank you for sharing this!
How precious. It's so nice when sisters enjoy each other. I really want to instill in our girls how special a sister is and how thankful they should be to have each other.Some days they act like they love each other...and then other days...
i can't wait for annelise and elliora to interact this way!!
so sweet.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
that is too stinking cute!
I miss those days!! So precious.
ana has no clue what is going on! :) so cute. thank you for sharing this!
How precious. It's so nice when sisters enjoy each other.
I really want to instill in our girls how special a sister is and how thankful they should be to have each other.
Some days they act like they love each other...and then other days...
i can't wait for annelise and elliora to interact this way!!
so sweet.
Post a Comment