Saturday, September 26, 2009

Wedding - Dancing Queen

We had the privileged of helping with a wedding this weekend of one of Isabel's favorite babysitters, Ms. Tish, and my boss' son, Carl Jr. It was a busy weekend, but we enjoyed it as well. Isabel and Ana didn't attend the wedding because of the responsibilities Lee and I had, but they did go to the reception. From the time they started dancing I don't think Isabel left the dance floor (except for when I had to pull her off because the Bride and Groom were supposed to be the center of attention, not Isabel...go figure). She loves to dance and she loved every minute of it. To even add to the coolness...they had a bubble machine for certain songs...a two year olds dream come true.:)

My boss, Carl, and Isabel - Isabel was doing this leg move. I have no idea where she picked it up, but it was hilarious.
Daddy/Daughter Dance
I think by the end of the afternoon everyone knew who Isabel and Ana were and we were just "the parents." I guess that's how it goes...
Dancing with the BrideThe afternoon before the rehearsal I attend a tea with the Bride-to-be at this little tea house by Idlewild park. It was a fun experience. They have hats for you to put on as part of the "experience" as well.

2 comments:

Kentucky Kate said...

Ooo, matching dresses! The reason I keep having girls :)

The Talberts said...

Ha. I was going to say the same thing as Katie - The matching dresses! So sweet. :)