This morning we took a photo shoot of the girls (and some with us) with the help of
Lauren Bryson. Needless to say, I would never recommend a photo shoot with a two-year-old.:) Just kidding...kind of. Thankfully, we know how talented Lauren is and how she can capture our little squirts so well despite their mood swings...is that slandering Jackie??? Really though, it seemed much easier when she was only one. All in all, I think it went well and can't wait to see the photos!:) Thanks Lauren!!!
I meant to post this earlier, but it's been a crazy week. Last week my good friend from work, Joetta, brought one of her basset hound puppies over for Isabel to see. This is Little Bit. Isn't she cute? She's for sale too!:) See Joetta, free advertising!:)

Did I mention I have to go back to work next week...:( I mean, I'm all smiles Carl (well, I know you are)!:) I can't believe 8 weeks flew by so fast!!!
1 comment:
back to work already??? wow that did go fast! let me know how your work from home experience is with two. i'll be joining you before i know it!
Post a Comment