Ana - Ana turned 4 months yesterday. It seems like it has been so long since she was born, but short at the same time. She is such a joy. If I used one word to describe her, it would be "sweet." She just has this sweet personality. She is SUCH a good baby and we are delighted to have her part of our family. She is so close to rolling over, she sure gets around for not being able to roll yet. Somehow she just keeps scooting her little body until she gets where she wants. She loves putting all things in her mouth. I've enjoyed tickling her just to hear her laugh. She has gone from the adorable cooing to now screeching/grunting. We got her passport in the mail yesterday so she can now travel the world.:) Her 4 month Dr. appt. is next week so I don't have any growth stats yet, but she is growing for sure.
Isabel - I think she grew up over night. For those of you who don't know, we started potty training Isabel. Lee's parents recommended this book they used for him and his siblings called Toilet Training In Less Than A Day. So far I've been really pleased with the method and Isabel seems to be doing well. Thanks to everyone we called with Isabel's "big girl" news.
I continue to be amazed at how much she picks up. Sunday we were out for lunch (no we didn't go to Chipotle...yea I know it's hard for many of you to believe the Nordine's passed up free Chipotle, but we did. We drove by and the line was SO long and we decided to avoid the stress with two small children). Anway, back to my story. We were out for lunch and for some reason this little boy (maybe 3) was staring at Isabel and giving her the meanest face. Isabel turns to me and says, "mommy, that boy is being rude to me." I couldn't argue with her, she was right.
Lee - His arm is doing great. He got a great report the last time they measured him. He's only got 6 more degrees to go to have it fully straight. He was beginning to wonder if the therapy was really working and we are pleased to say it is. PTL.
Candace - So I stay busy with the 3 up above and work. I've got a little bit of Christmas shopping done but some more to go. I'm excited to host Thanksgiving next week for my parents and some friends and am looking forward to actually having a Christmas tree this year. Last year we didn't get one because Isabel would have been pulling everything off of it and we were going to be gone for a couple of weeks. I'm a live tree sort of girl (hey, I'm from Michigan where they grow them) so we'll be going out to get one the day after Thanksgiving!
That's all the Nordine news...
1 comment:
Hey want to go Christmas shopping with me? I often find that I never have time because I am nursing or potty training, but if I can get Joel to watch the kiddos for me I might be able to go!! MAYBE!!
Post a Comment