You know your daughter is getting the hang of potty training when:
You find her in her bed naked (she had taken off her pj's) and yelling she needs to go potty.
P.S. My worst fears (so I just would have been slightly embarrassed) were put at ease today when she stayed dry all through church (2 services) and used the potty there! Hurray! We're so proud of her!
5 comments:
WOW! She's a potty pro!
Way to go Ibel!
Way to go!!! I know it's incredibly nerve wracking going in to public those first few weeks.
Isabel will have to talk to Sadie about the virtues of potty-training:)
I'm not sure I've ever seen a kid potty train so quickly. Awesome!
Oh man .. church is always a nail biter when you're first potty training. You have them go potty like fifteen times that morning, and then drop them off with warnings to the nursery volunteers about the state of things. Then you stare up at the screen every few minutes, sure that your number is going to pop up because of an accident. Whew. It hasn't happened to us yet.
Way to go, Isabel!!
Seriously, go Isabel! Any advice for my stubborn little lady who goes only she wants to?
Post a Comment