Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Reflecting back

It was a year ago this coming weekend I told Lee I was pregnant. It was the last CDT of the 3 and I went to pick him up with Isabel after he was done cleaning up. I sent him a text message he would get just as he got in the car with me. It was a good thing he was sitting down too. We went out to dinner that night to celebrate. I can't believe now our Ana girl is almost 4 months old. How time flies.

P.S. I assured him I would not be telling him I was pregnant this year after CDT.:)

3 comments:

Laura Perrien said...

It's kinda hard to imagine life without Ana girl now, isn't it? =)

the Pie family said...

can't beleive you remember the date! congrats on your pregnaversary. so glad Ana is with us, and healthy too!

The Talberts said...

Ha. Cute story!
For us, I stopped being able to surprise Ben with pregnancies. Every time I would say something like, "Honey, guess what!" or "You'll never believe this ...", Ben responds with, "You're pregnant." Kind of takes a tiny bit of the fun out of it.