Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Socks

That's my girl! Isabel for some reason loves to take her socks off and put them on her hands when she is messing around (aka procrastinating) before going to bed. It's not just any socks though. It's only when she is wearing the cropped kind. Usually, she'll call us and will say something like, "mommy, this is funny huh?" I have to admit most of the time I laugh because she usually does do something funny with them. Then I take them off her hands and put them back on her feet and say, "Isabel, go to bed.":) Tonight I didn't get a call from her, but I went in to check on her (she's been have a harder time going to bed with Grandma and Papa visiting) and there she was fast asleep with her socks on her hands. I couldn't help but run and grab the camera. She was out and didn't even flinch when I took the picture, even with the bright flash.

4 comments:

the Pie family said...

silly girl. she better not do that when she's married. :o)

Michelle said...

Naomi likes to put them on her hands too. She'll do it anytime and she calls them gloves. She especially likes to take them off Josiah's feet and wear them. Creative 2 year olds are great!

Paulina said...

too cute!

Heather said...

That is fantastic....and i hope she does do that when she is married...Michael won't mind :)