Saturday, June 12, 2010

Dedication of Ana

On May 9, 2010, Mother's Day, we had Ana dedicated to the Lord at our church. Because our church has SO many babies (we'd probably have a dedication every week), they do a dedication once a year for all the families. In all of the blogs about our travels, I wanted make sure I didn't forget to post this. It's so important to us. We left the day after she was dedicated so I didn't have time to post it then, but I am now!

We are so thankful for Ana and the gift she is to us from the Lord, remembering that she is ours only for awhile, but truly she is the Lord's. She is changing and growing so much. Even though I'm the parent teaching her, she has taught me so much. I pray that someday she would know Christ and want to serve him, wherever that may be. We love you Ana Christina!

Here's a picture of her in a her big girl car seat we recently upgraded her to. Big stuff, I know:)

No comments: