The boat ride
This slide got used so much by us
Another time Lee and I were walking in the ocean and there was this small strip of sand that went out deep, the rest was surrounded by seaweed. We saw someone way out there so we thought we'd try to go out there too. We started out and I spotted a jelly fish. We kept going. All of a sudden we saw dozens of jelly fish. We decided to turn around. I don't know how that guy got out there. Maybe he got stung? We also saw ladies on the sand bar collecting dozens of small shells to make jewelry.At the resort there was a restarant and all the ladies that worked there adored the girls. They would often steal Ana away.
Isabel's one request was that she wanted to see a star fish while we were there. Lolo searched for her and finally found one. Then later on we ended up finding two other kinds also (total - blue, chocolate chip, and a spotted kind).
One of my favorite things we did was rent motorcycles for a morning. Isabel's always wanted to ride one and we have always told her, when she's bigger she can. So that morning we were able to tell her she was bigger and could ride on one. She loved it! It was funny cause we would ride along and she would hear a chicken or something and she would be like, "Mommy, do you hear that? That's a chicken." We let Isabel ride with us for a bit and then we dropped her off for some swimming with Lola and Ate and then we rode with the others to the other end of the island. It was so much fun. I think just the time with Lee was great too. We had so many waves from little kids walking by and I think it made their day when we waved back. Of course we had to stop for donuts too:) I tried taking some scenic pictures along the way, but trying to hold on while taking pictures, while moving didn't work so well. Oh well.This is how some families do get around there, but we didn't take Ana for a ride, just a picture.





1 comment:
wow candice. what an amazing adventure!!
Post a Comment