Monday, June 14, 2010

Small Group Campout

The Friday after we got back from the Philippines our small group was going camping at Clifty Falls State Park. We have never been able to camp with our small group because of various reasons, but it seemed somewhat feasible this time. We had just survived 3 weeks of all sleeping in the same room, so we were prepared for all sleeping together in a tent. I have to admit, I was dreading going. Maybe it was my lack of sleep and still getting over jetlag, but I really didn't want to go. I got some moral support though from one of my small group friends and Lee made an executive decison that we were going. We do love the Madison area, so that was a plus.

SO...it actually turned out to be really fun and Isabel especially had a great time seeing all her small group friends again. Who knows, maybe we'll even do it again sometime.

Girl's hanging out in the McDaniel mansion tent, this thing was HUGE
Meal time
Just hanging out
Ana borrowing her sister's new sleeping bag
This is fun!

1 comment:

the Pie family said...

looks like fun! glad you posted the sleeping bag picture- guess i'll need a new idea for ibel's birthday!! :)