We had an enjoyable, relaxing time up in Northern Michigan over Christmas. We were up there for about a week. We experienced our very first flash mob, went to a special Christmas Eve service, opened presents, saw old friends, saw relatives, took naps, played games, watched movies (including Yogi Bear in the theater), watched cable TV, setup wireless internet for my parents, Skyped Lee's parents, did some small town shopping, went sledding and played outside, oh and I forgot to mention ATE a lot! I'm sure we did other things, but those were the first to come to mind. Here's some highlights in pictures:
Isabel is cute, but I like Ana's "cheese" face in the background too:)

Playing hide-n-seek.

One cute bug!

Dollies from great-grandma

Christmas Eve serivce

This is what a stocking is for huh?

Isabel says this is her "most favorite" present...a computer just like mommy and daddy.

We got Isabel this fishing game for Christmas, but I think the adults had the most fun playing with hit.

This was Ana's favorite present...packing peanuts...

...see how much fun?

Sniff sniff...my little girls are growing up. They shared bunk beds and did GREAT! I was shocked. It was Ana's first time in a Big Girl bed. Now that were back home Ana cries for "Belle" before going to bed cause they are back in their own rooms. Aw.

Sledding was fun for all


When Lee got tired driving Ana jumped in:)

Now we are home and it feels good. Yesterday we will celebrated New Year's Eve and Lee's birthday (pictures to come)! Looking forward to this new year to see what God has in store. I know we feel blessed already!
3 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great time!! Love the bunk bed pics!
We all loved that fishing game at our house too!
happy new year!
thanks for sharing your pictures!
Post a Comment