Thursday, February 10, 2011

And then there were 3

Yesterday, I had my first OB appt. The Dr. and nurse kept telling me, "oh this is #3, you're a pro." The nurse handed me a prescription and said, "here's your prescription." I was quickly trying to figure out what in the world it was for...oh blood work...ok, it's starting to come back to me. The Dr. couldn't find the baby's heartbeat yet, so ended up doing an ultrasound, which I was secretly hoping for. It was adorable seeing the baby and it was waving it's tiny little hands. The Dr. said, "It's saying hi to you." I always think it's nice to see the baby when I'm not very far along. It's nice to know there really is something in there and all the tiredness and nausea I am feeling is not for nothing. So here's baby Nordine's first photograph, not the greatest, but here it is none the less.
This picture is specifically for Lolo. Ana will sometimes do this: grab her blankies, her "bobby," and go lay down on the cool floor in the kitchen. Reminds us of Lolo every time and his cold/hard floor siestas.
Then there is Isabel. My creative, fun, energetic 3-year-old. This is what happens when I let her pick out her clothes, which isn't too often, but I do let her every now and then if we aren't going anywhere. You can't really tell, but she has on a princess shirt, a long sleeve shirt, her Japanese outfit, and her poncho. After I took this picture she added another poncho and a hat.

Yep, those are our 3 kiddos.

3 comments:

Rachael Neal said...

Anne has been dressing herself lately and it looks much the same. So funny!

Baby #3 is cute already!

Unknown said...

cute kiddos!

The Talberts said...

oops. that was me up there. i sometimes just like to comment about how cute people's kids are on the internet with random men's names just to see if i can get them to make their blogs private. ;)


-melissa