Today, on Valentine's Day I found out a close friend from college just lost her 5 month old baby girl. It seems so trivial to think of what our world has made Valentine's Day out to be - flowers, chocolates, jewelry, etc. when we have such a greater Love that we can celebrate...Jesus Christ!
My friends words:
On this Valentines Day, my Heart is FILLED with LOVE! I Love my God for sending us His son so that ALL who believe might have the Best Life Ever in Heaven!!!! I Love my Husband who has been my strength, my support, and my best friend through this unimaginable trial! I Love my Beautiful Daughter who is my JOY and My Inspiration....I am SUCH A PROUD mommy! And I Love everyone of YOU, our friends and family, who have shared in our passionate prayers, deep deep sorrow, and UnExplainable JOY!!!! Thank You for Allowing our Great God to use You and move in You during these last couple weeks, and may it not end here! Continue to allow his Amazing Love to enter your heart and fill it to the brim! I know that I am!! I LOVE U ALL :) THANK YOU SO MUCH :)
4 comments:
May we all grasp how high, and deep, and how wide the Father's love toward us...more than anything else. I admire your friend's faith. Wonderful grace indeed.
Wow, Praise God for the strength that can only be found in Him during such a trial - blessings to your friend.
Candice, came on here to say thanks for a delicious meal. Seconds were had by all.
Sorry to hear about the loss of our your friend. Only the Lord can give us such deep a love and inexplicable peace.
And...are you pregnant??? There's little button on the side bar with a little baby???
Amazing grace and amazing testimony through unfathomable pain. An inspiration.
Post a Comment