Friday, November 23, 2012

DC

Last weekend Lee attended a church conference in DC and I tagged along.  Some of our church friends attended as well and I hung out with a few of the ladies while Lee and their husbands were at the conference on Saturday.  We rode the subway, walked, walked some more, and went to two of the Smithsonian's, and we didn't even lose any of the 7 children that were with us.:)  We had a great time and was fun to meet up with Lee and others at the end of the day at the capital. 

While we were there we had a quick dinner with Lee's cousins and it was fun to see them, even if was brief.  I hadn't been to DC since I was a little kid, and it's funny how you remember things or don't remember things.  We definitely want to bring our family back.
 
 

No comments: