![]() |
| Our two 50's girls (kind of) |
Thursday, November 01, 2012
Fair weather
Ok, so I admit it. I'm a fair weather trick or treater. Even though I remember as a kid going when it was SNOWING in MI. We stayed indoors this year, but the girls I think had just as much fun passing out candy. Tis better to give then receive, right?:) They eagerly waited every neighbor as they came to our door. We finally let them put their costumes on when people kept saying, "where's YOUR costume?" We stayed by the door, drank hot chocolate, and went through bag after bag of candy until we ran out. We did attend a fall festival over the weekend where they got PLENTY of candy. All in all, it was a fun family evening and for that I am thankful. Excited to focus more on being thankful as we head into November!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment