Wednesday, February 20, 2008

6 months - Our little peanut

Yesterday Isabel turned 6 months old and also had her 6 month check-up. The Dr. said she seems to be very healthy and doing well, however she is a little peanut and we need to beef her up a bit. She weighed in at a whopping 13lb. 6oz. Her height is great, but she definitely will never win a heavy weight championship! So, we are going to try a few things to get her to gain some weight and Lord willing she will continue to be healthy. Please pray for us as we go through this process. She has never had formula and so far is less than impressed with the taste of it.

She met all the of the "milestones" a 6 month is supposed to so that was good. Here are a couple big girl photos.

5 comments:

the Pie family said...

happy 6 months isabel!!! you are growing up fast! and i know you just want to be tiny like your mom, there's no harm in that. :)

Rachael Neal said...

I can't believe she's already six months - she looks like such a "big girl." we can't wait for anne to meet her. and i agree with cydney, so looks like her daddy, but definitely has her mommy's "build"!

Kentucky Kate said...

She's darling - and I think her weight is fine. Of course, I have a political science degree, so... Elise was a small baby too and didn't start picking up in size until she turned one.

Lee and Candace said...

Thanks for the encouragement guys!

Janelle S said...

Judging by how much Brad LOVES Isabel, I think she's just right. I have to remind him that our...ummm...pleasantly plump daughter is very cute too. (He knows that of course, he just thinks Isabel is especially cute) Maybe we should get our girls together again and they can rub off on each other.