nope, its not just you. and i even "inspect" the cart each time. it seems to happen half way through the store, when there's no turning back. the most annoying are the "loud" carts that everyone stares at you when you walk by. like its my fault the cart squeaks!
Or heaven forbid this happen when your children are a little older and you're pushing around one of those car carts where the kids sit in front in a "car". I have had many an embarrassing moment with those things. They don't even try to make the wheels work on those carts. I've never gotten a car cart where all of the wheels even touch the ground.
When grocery shopping is your major weekly outing, things like this matter.
3 comments:
nope, its not just you. and i even "inspect" the cart each time. it seems to happen half way through the store, when there's no turning back. the most annoying are the "loud" carts that everyone stares at you when you walk by. like its my fault the cart squeaks!
Oh yes, I hate that! Or the ones that need an alignment and I have to push all my weight to the left just to keep the cart going straight.
Or heaven forbid this happen when your children are a little older and you're pushing around one of those car carts where the kids sit in front in a "car". I have had many an embarrassing moment with those things. They don't even try to make the wheels work on those carts. I've never gotten a car cart where all of the wheels even touch the ground.
When grocery shopping is your major weekly outing, things like this matter.
Post a Comment