So yesterday on Valentine's Day I dressed Isabel up in a cute Valentine's Day outfit...however, it made me sad that Lee and I were the only ones able to see her. You see although we have ventured out some, we pretty much been staying in the house for over 3 weeks now. Isabel has had a cold that turned into a slight ear infection, and she has this terrible cough. However, I do feel VERY blessed this is the first time she has been sick in the almost 6 months of her life, and really if you just were with her you wouldn't even know she didn't feel very good cause she has still been so happy. Anyway, I just love it when outfits sort of come together out of stuff you had. Here is her cute Valentine's Day outfit!
The onesie was a $2 find at Children's place, not Valentine's Day specific, but the colors are perfect. I like it cause she can wear it when it's not Valentine's Day.
Complete with heart-shaped hair clip
Socks we had that just ended up matching perfectly with her onesie...notice the hearts:)
Lee and I plan on celebrating sometime this weekend. We have been wanting to go to the Bodies exhibit at the Cincinnati Museum Center, I know kind of morbid for Valentine's Day, but it's something we have been wanting to do and this is an excuse to celebrate and go.
1 comment:
Hey guys,
Isabel is so adorable! I can tell you are really enjoying her and dressing her all up, etc. :) It's so fun when they are babies, as they don't have an opinion of what they like and don't like yet. haha...
I love reading your blog and reading what you're doing, etc. I do have a question for you. I am wondering if I could "borrow" the picture of Great-Grandma Merna holding Isabel and use it on one of my blog posts? Since today is her birthday, I am making a tribute to her and I don't have a recent picture of her. Would you mind? Let me know as soon as you can, okay?
Thanks again for such an informative blog and for keeping us informed on your family life. :)
Love and hugs,
Marsha
Post a Comment