Monday, February 18, 2008

A sign from God...and... the Inevitable

Very few times, this might be the first, does my husband come home and say (especially after coming home from Lowe's), "Candace, I had to buy something. It was truly a "sign" from God." What is this "sign" I'm talking about???

Soooo?????? It's an 'N' what's the big deal? Well...our last name starts with 'N.' If you noticed the price tag on the picture is $3.37. Have you ever turned 337 upside down? It spells Lee. The best part...it didn't even cost $3.37. It was on clearance for $1. Where will you find this "must buy" in our house? Isabel's room, right next to the "I" we had in there, so she now officially has a real word in her room, "IN.":) What are your thoughts? Is this truly a "sign" from God??? Let us know.

Also, the inevitable finally took place this weekend. With Lee's new job we knew we needed a second vehicle, so now we are officially a household with 2 cars. We kept looking out the window this morning to see if we had really bought a car, and yes it was parked in our driveway. We will miss our 1 car lifestyle. I would have taken a picture of it at our house but Lee drove it to work, so here is a picture I found online.

5 comments:

Kentucky Kate said...

Great car - and i consider anything that only costs a dollar to be a sign from God! ;)

Rachael Neal said...

so what kind of car is it??? :) congrats!

a sign from God? maybe a sign from Lowes! :) haha

Anonymous said...

If you put the name Candace in Roman Numerals and turn it upside-down, you'll have the price of the car. Is this too a sign from God?
Love,
Dad

Lee and Candace said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lee and Candace said...

Toyota Corolla. So far so good.