Monday, April 28, 2008

Cookie Mess

I've given Isabel those cookie biscuits a couple of times for fun, but Lee has never been home when I've given them to her to see the mess she makes, so I took a couple of pictures for him.

This is how I found Isabel in her bed this morning. We took her crib bumper off a couple weeks ago, and she has had an arm through the rails before, but never both legs.

4 comments:

Rachael Neal said...

that is adorable! i love it. i can't believe how big she is getting! we are officially going to be in town at matt's parents house on thursday - monday of memorial weekend. we might have a get together at a friends house for anyone that wants to see us. we'll keep you posted.

The Talberts said...

Cute! She looks a lot like Lee in that first picture.

Kentucky Kate said...

I don't think she could be a more beautiful little girl if she tried. The eyes, the hair, the nose...

Jim and Marilyn Carlson said...

Love the cookie face!!!!