Thursday, April 10, 2008

Dr.?

Hey does anyone use Pediatric Assoc? Our Dr. there that we love is leaving and I need to find someone new. We went there today (yes, Isabel has ear infections again) and I was not happy with the Dr. we saw. Can anyone recommend anyone they really like?

5 comments:

Kentucky Kate said...

Is that the one in Ft Wright? All of their names are so similar that it's hard to keep track of the offices. We go to Northern Kentucky Pediatrics (or something like that) in Highland Heights. I don't think my dr is seeing new patients, but Elise saw Dr Linhardt once and I loved her.

The Talberts said...

We go to Doctor Janning with Summit Medical Group and I could not rave too much about him!
He is very supportive of some "alternative" choices we've made for our children (particularly regarding vaccines and medications) and makes it clear that we're the parents. I love that because there are so many pediatricians who refuse to see children if they don't adhere to the "norm". Dr. J is mainstream, though. It's not like he wears Birkenstocks and has an office filled with patchouli or anything.
Also .. his manner with little ones is perfect for us! He's laid back, but also good with J and L.
He is not super quick to just toss antibiotics at everyone who comes through the door, which I appreciate.

The Talberts said...

The office is right next to Thomas Moore, by the way.

Anonymous said...

Candace, We go to Dr. Stowers in Burlington who is also in that practice (but only in Burlington) we love him but uif you want to stay at the office you're at we saw Dr. Adley once when we needed an emergency appointment and he was great! Also, Maria and Ben Davis see one of the Kelly brothers and they love him. I have heard they are both good.
~Krissy Livingston :-)

the Pie family said...

i hope your current pediatrician doesn't read your blog! :)