Tuesday, May 12, 2009

So much wisdom is painful

No, I am not boastfully claiming I am such a wise woman. I'm talking about my wisdom teeth. Last week I started to have this awful pain in my mouth. I went to the dentist today and yes, that pain is from my wisdom tooth coming in (and he said the other side is starting to come in also). I was hoping for a cavity, something where I could get some relief, but no...being 7 months pregnant there is nothing that can be done until after the baby comes. So for the next two months I have to tolerate the pain:( The dentist said if it seems to get unbearable they will see what they can do, but it is safer to wait until after the baby. If any of you have heard the Bryan Regan joke where he talks about pain and what level of pain he has...it sort of reminded me about that. Anyway, I guess I better enjoy these last few months of wisdom because after the baby comes I want these things out!

4 comments:

Paulina said...

ooh yikes! tooth pain is not fun - i guess it is a good reminder of what our babies go through too! i will pray that the pain subsides soon!

The Talberts said...

ugh. i had my wisdom teeth out right after eli was born. just keep the teeth. i think it's better than the alternative.

krissy said...

yuck, i'm sorry. I love your new blog page though. :-)

Carrie S said...

Sorry! That sounds terrible. I agree that it probably will make you a more sympathetic mommy. Blessings.