Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Late night snack

It is Lee's custom to eat a bowl of cereal before bed. I think it comes from all his years of being deprived cereal (other than Corn Flakes) growing up. I bought Corn Flakes once because they were on sale, yea, the WRONG thing to do.:) He really does love cereal. So last night we were out running errands and Ana fell asleep in the car. So when we got home, she woke up and thought it wasn't bedtime anymore. Her little cat nap was enough and she would NOT go back to sleep. So here's a little glimpse of her sharing her daddy's late night snack:

2 comments:

Rachael Neal said...

Too cute! Elli is our late nighter too. She takes a nap at 7 most nights and gets to stay up with us until we go to bed. I don't mind too much. She's pretty darn cute at that time of night anyways. Oh and Annelise and Matt share a bowl of cereal almost every morning. Memories.

Unknown said...

It runs in the family. I remember most nights Grandpa would have either a bowl of ice cream or (if Grandma wouldn't allow him ice cream) a bowl of cereal before bed. He always mixed at least 2 kinds of cereal together. :)