We decided to stay home for the Superbowl this year (Go GIANTS) as Lee and Isabel both are getting over colds. We had a really good time as a family though. After Isabel had dinner she was just being really cute talking (she says "da-da" ALL the time now) and laughing, so we were trying to catch some of it on video. Of course, she never does the things we want her to when we video, but she did give us this really good Superbowl football player "grunt" at the end of the video. Lee and I busted out laughing. Ok, so if you don't find it funny it's probably just cause it's our daughter, the atmosphere of the night, and we love her so very much!
3 comments:
I thought it was adorable - but that's probably just because I have a little one now and love anything "baby." :) We miss you all so much! I wish Isabel and Annelise could meet soon!
Little Isabel is sooo adorable. We can sure tell you love her so very much. :) All I can say is enjoy every minute now because before you know it, she'll be graduating from college!
I hope you don't mind, I've posted a link to your blog on ours as well. I love reading about your lives and of course watching Isabel grow.
God bless you all,
Keith and Marsha
I definitely laughed!
Cleary
Post a Comment